Cocoa & Cookies

// // Leave a Comment

Cocoa & Cookies..

Kate Landers here again! I can’t wait to provide you with inspiration for your holiday gatherings. This month, I had the tremendous pleasure of styling some of the gorgeous products from Layla Grayce. The linen tablecloth, oval platters and mugs from Pom Pom at Home totally stunned me with their timeless beauty, and the “Frosty Tin Marshmallow” full apron from Ice Milk Aprons is beyond fabulous (The packaging alone is striking!). I have been a fan of the cake pedestals from Rosanna for years, and these absolutely darling petite pedestals with mini glass domes are no exception. Using these favorites from Layla Grayce, I’ve shared some ideas for hosting a Cocoa and Cookies gathering with your neighbors, family and friends below..

0 comments:

Post a Comment